The Premier Millhopper Veterinary Medical Center In Gainesville, FL
Millhopper Veterinary Medical Center in Gainesville, FL is the premier veterinarian clinic in the area because of the combination of doctors who are experienced in veritable fields of medicine. Dr. David Menard is the chief of staff and has been practicing for decades. Dr. Ester Devlin specializes in dentistry, dermatology and the animal-human bond. Dr. Brian Harris specializes in internal medicine, cardiology, and neurology. Dr. Deborah Eib is interested in dermatology and behavioral medicine. Dr. Wreana Ward's special interests are surgery and internal medicine.
The practice hires veterinarians who bring their own set of skills in addition to general medicine so when you bring your pet in, he can be treated by the best no matter the issue. We serve Gainesville and the surrounding areas with premier veterinary care. If you are looking for a veterinarian in Gainesville Florida, you will not find a more comprehensive clinic for your pet.
We Are A Full-Service Veterinary Medical Center
Full-service is the keyword, when you take your pet to Millhopper Veterinary Medical Center you will discover we expertly cover all the bases in one convenient location. We can provide expert canine, feline, avian, bird, small pets, rabbits, and exotic pet veterinary care. We provide house calls and mobile services by appointment, and we can arrange for pet pick-up and delivery as well as supply deliver upon request. Your convenience and optimal care for your pet are on our mind. We strive to be the premier veterinarian in Gainesville by providing quality, expert, and comprehensive care.
Millhopper Veterinary Services Provided Include:
- Wellness exams including vaccinations, parasite treatment, and prevention, dental care, nutritional care are available by appointment.
- Emergency and scheduled surgery at our center to treat your pet from issues ranging from bloat to fractures, to reproductive care.
- Prescriptions, pet supplies, a diagnostic lab, and quality pet food are all available on site for your convenience.
- Cancer Diagnosis with Digital Radiography and treatment including follow up care.
- Behavior counseling with training for puppies, and behavior problem resolution training for older pets.
- Quality pet boarding with separate facilities for each species and expert caretakers on site.
Contact Our Millhopper Veterinary Medical Center In Gainesville, FL Today to Schedule a Wellness Exam!
Call Millhopper Veterinary Medical Center at 352-373-8055 to set up an appointment for your pet. We are located at 4209 NW 37th Pl, Gainesville, FL 32606 and our hours are 7:30AM-7:00PM Monday-Thursday, 7:30AM-6:00PM Fridays, 8:00AM-2:00PM Saturdays and Sunday by appointment.